Friday, May 10, 2013

Black & White Citrus

Outfit deets:
* Old Navy jacket (old) which you've seen over a white denim jacket with olive dress, with different black skinnies (& heels) and a cool snood (a favourite post), & also with a leopard skirt.
* H&M black pants--my faves (from my trip Vegas; haul video HERE)--which you've seen with a blush sweater & buckle open-toe booties.
* Ardene chrome cap-toe flats (I've worn these so much since getting them months ago there is a hole in them!  Wahhhh!  I know they aren't the best quality, but I love them so much and find myself reaching for them constantly.  They are effortlessly chic with the silver cap-toe).  You've seen them with black & white pants with a peplum top.
* Accessories:  Le Chateau pashmina, Gucci shades, Detox spike bangle, F21 square bangle & Joe Fresh striped bangle.
 
Hello Friday!
 
The weekend is finally (almost) here and who doesn't love that!?
 
This week has been super lovely and I haven't worn a jacket into work once.  What a beautiful change from a few weeks ago when it was still almost freezing.
 
In other news, my car is acting up again.  Ugh.  I took it in on Monday before work because it was acting up, the Service Manager managed to turn off the engine light which temporarily fixed the problem.  We booked it in for two weeks from now as that's when I'll be able to get a loaner.  Well, last night while driving home from getting a (spray) tan and groceries, it started happening again.  How frustrating is that, right?  Very.  I just thank my lucky stars there is warranty left on the car because although this is a headache, it's not coming out of my pocket.
 
This weekend I'm heading out of town for tonight and Sunday there is a Mothers' Day brunch at my grandparent's senior residence.  What are you up to?



SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig