Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Cheap Bling

Old Navy jacket (last seen here), H&M top, Zara pants (last seen here), Aldo pumps (last seen here), Dollarama earrings, unknown belt, H&M snood & bangle

I love inexpensive accessories (it means I can afford to buy more, right?) and love stocking up at H&M, Forever 21, Sirens, and lately, Dollarama.  Yes, the dollar store.  You'd be surprised what you can find there (if you haven't already looked) and why pay more than $1 for a pair of silver hoop earrings when you don't have to?  And nobody knows the difference!  Exactly.



SHARE:

6 comments

M.R. said...

I'm with ya-I LOVE f21 for jewelry and I recently got hoops at the $store..who knew? I love it tho- cheap, trendy jewels are the bomb!!

mindofmr.blogspot.com

Janice said...

I really like your scarf. Where did you get it from?

Angie said...

Dangit! I have been looking for that snood at every H&M in SF and can't find it. LOVE IT! Also, I am a sucker for all sorts of cheap shit...including my jewelry. If it turns my fingers green, even better.

xo.

Angie

thehotnessyourmommawarnedyouabout.blogspot.com

Abby said...

I had to look up snood today and Wikipedia said it was some sort of old-fashioned hair net but I def like this version better! Get your snood on girl! I love it! :)

www.socalsophisticate.blogspot.com

jenniebean said...

Hi,

Is there any way you could post a pic of the snood on its own? I've been searching but cannot find one - so I'm going to make one - but it'd be a lot easier if I could see how it's shaped or its dimensions! I love your whole outfit!!

Jennie

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

@JennieBean: email me (acoest1984@gmail.com) so I have your email and I'll send you some pictures.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig