* Gap jacket (old) and seen over a denim jacket & LBD, also with black skinnies & a no-knit scarf, with a black & blue striped skirt, and with a navy dress that I love but is far to short on me.
* Joe Fresh sweater cardigan which I recently thrifted (video coming soon).
* Winners top (old).
* H&M waxed pants (from my trip to Vegas) which I la-la-love & wore recently for (Canadian) Thanksgiving.
* H by Halston cap-toe heels (also from Vegas) and Ardene black & gold flats.
* Accessories: Mexx snood, unknown necklace & Swarovski bangle.
It was so bitterly cold and windy the day I took these photos, the ones without my jacket didn't turn out, hence the lack of photos without a jacket. Sawry.
Life has been so incredibly crazy, hectic and exciting lately. Sure, it's not all roses (no one's life is), but I am pretty freakin' thankful for all the great stuff that's been happening to me. After going through such a terrible year and a half, it feels like my life is finally back on the right path and I feel happy again. It's nice.
This weekend I'm leaving for the Dominican Republic with some friends and am so excited! We will be gone for a week and staying at an all-inclusive and I seriously need to get some laundry done. Tonight is going to be laundry, planning and packing. I'm going to try my hardest to get a post up about what I'm packing as I like to style my outfits in an effort to avoid over-packing (hahaha, riiight).
C'mon weekend, vacation I'm looking forward to you!
You may have missed:
* What I packed for Toronto 2011.