* Jessica Simpson blazer (from my Boxing Day haul) which you've seen with tuxedo style cropped pants.
* Covet tank (from my Marshalls haul) (new!).
* H&M waxed pants (picked up during my trip to Vegas) (new!).
* Payless heels that have been worn with a striped dress and once with pants and a pretty chiffon feather top.
* Accessories: consigned necklace (new!), Gucci shades & Aldo rose gold bangle (new!).
This outfit is quite different from last year's Thanksgiving outfit, but the weather was much different and I wanted to break out my new waxed pants. Since my sister is on her honeymoon, my parents and I were invited to have dinner with my grandparents at their senior's residence. It was a full turkey dinner (so I got my fix) with pumpkin pie to top it off. Only problem? No leftovers! Wah wah.