Thursday, August 30, 2012

Dom Rep Baby!


My friends and I have decided to get away this winter, and before the Christmas season.  We just booked our trip to the Dominican Republic in November, and I couldn't be more excited.  My last and only time I've ever been to an all-inclusive was for my honeymoon, so going with friends is definitely a different experience that I'm really looking forward to.

We are staying at the Sirenis in Punta Cana for a week. The idea of going away prior to Christmas is something so foreign to me, as if anything, I have gone away in February/March the past few years.  It's very exciting to have a trip so soon and to kind of kick of the winter with!

(Pssst, did you also know I'm going to Vegas next month?!)
SHARE:

5 comments

Melissa {Persnickety Plates} said...

Jealous!! I've been wanting to go to DR for years. Someday.

Have fun! & in Vegas, too :)

Anna said...

This is incredible! You are so fortunate to have some many chances to travel, you're going to have such a great year!
I've never been to DR, but have been to PR and to most of the US and British VI -- all so fabulous!
Enjoy, when the time comes!

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

oh SO fun! the girlfriends + all-inclusive combo would be amazing! Love these pics of you. You look stunning!

Amie in Pittsburgh PA said...

SOOOO Jealous!!!!!!

Jamie said...

Ooohh I'm jealous! My honeymoon 3.5 years ago was my last trip like that. Lucky you!!! I'm sure you'll have a blast.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig