Thursday, March 17, 2011

Trip to Florida


My trip to Florida was fantastic.  I spent a week by the beach relaxing, reading, shopping and eating, and of course spending time with my parents.  They have rented the same condo for the past four years and I managed to get a cheap flight, so I flew down to visit.  It was so nice wearing open-toed shoes outside (and not just in the office), no tights, light-weight jackets and bikinis!  What a treat.  I'm back home in the snow now but with the longer days and milder temperatures, spring is on the way, I just need to stay optimistic it's coming sooner rather than later. 


 
 { peacocks on peoples' front lawns }

 { we saw the space shuttle take off }

 
Above: Me & my Dad  |  Below:  My two favourite bikes of the day

My parents and I went to Daytona Bike Week on my second-last day in Florida.  It was a long ride on the back of my Dad's bike (250km total) but totally worth the sore butt because it was so cool.  I saw a ton of amazing bikes, it was packed and it was such a nice day too.



You might also like:
* Vacation Update (post written during my stay)

SHARE:

7 comments

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

sooo fun! i could use some of that sun right now, your outfits are so well put together, nice job

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great getaway and spring is definitely on the way!

Julie and Lauren said...

Trip looks so fun! Love your coral scarf : )
Xx.

http://bornandbread.blogspot.com

Jamie said...

It looks like you had so much fun BBFF! (I knew you would) I love all your outfits and especially that green bag you have at the airport!!!

http://www.glamlatte.com

Anonymous said...

How fun! Love all your outfits!

~M
Classy & Fabulous
http://classnfab.wordpress.com

Natalie Brooke said...

Looks like you had a great time!! I'm so jealous about the peacocks (so pretty!) and the beautiful weather!! Loved your outfits too!

Keep smiling!

Sarah Larsen said...

Love your travel outfit! You like a celeb.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig