Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Raw Hem Jeans and a T-Shirt

Outfit deets:
* Ashley B faux leather jacket which you've seen multiple times with an all-grey ensemble, when I went to Montreal with my guy, and with my other favourite jeans of the moment (in a more casual look).
* Dynamite t-shirt.
* Chiqle denim which you've seen before I cut the bottoms off.
* Forever 21 heels from last summer which you've seen with a dress last fall.
* Accessories: Deux Lux bag (similar), Suzy Shier necklace, Call it Spring + H&M rings, Gucci shades, Swarovski & Forever 21 bangles.

Raw hem denim is having a serious affair with my heart.  These are the second pair of jeans I've chopped at the ankles and I'm loving the look.  It's a little edgy, a little chic and you can do it yourself within a minute.  It's a quick way to push your personal fashion box and be slightly ahead of the curve (since this trend hasn't fully caught on yet).


Photos by Serena Rivard.
SHARE:

1 comment

spiffykerms said...

I'm a late bloomer and usually follow trends 5 or 6 years after it happened. You know, cause I like to play it safe, hahahah. lame. :(

I love those shoes + PURSE!!!!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig