Thursday, September 5, 2013

Neutral Palette

Outfit deets:
* Jessica Simpson dress (new!), I picked this up recently on clearance at The Bay, it was originally over $100 and I got it for around $40 #superscore
* Forever 21 heels (new!) that I'm obsessed with and loving despite my former dislike for chunky heels.  I'm diggin' the chunky heeled look and think this is going to be a major trend.  You saw these in my recent haul video.
* Accessories:  Gucci shades, H&M necklace & random bracelets from F21 and gifted.




SHARE:

2 comments

Anonymous said...

Love the look with the little hint of black!

Sharon Lei said...

LOVE! I'm so bummed I missed out on that shoe. I stalk the website for it to be restocked, but no luck. Boo too me... but yay to you!

xx Love & Aloha
http://elisharon.blogspot.com

Blogger Template Created by pipdig