* Forever 21 jacket (which is more of a burgundy colour than the reddish tone it's showing up in these photos) that I picked up the day before my trip to Dominican and it's finally warm enough to wear it now.
* American Eagle sweater cardigan which you've seen with white skinnies (kind of love this post) & a black/white combo outfit.
* Joe Fresh chiffon top which you've seen with different denim last summer.
* Foxy jeans (see when I purchased them years back) that you've seen with a cognac leather jacket and with my fave snood. These are cool jeans because they are super long and slightly boot cut at the bottom so they always cover half my foot.
* Aldo wedges.
* Accessories: Ardène clutch, Gucci sunglasses, H&M bar necklace, The Bay turquoise necklace, F21 horn necklace & various bangles/bracelets.
Last night I spent hours upon hours re-filming my next Place d'Orleans vlog. I set aside the entire day Sunday to prep, film and edit and used all my hours only to start editing the footage--which took over an hour to import--and realize the lighting was terrible and I was out of focus the entire time. Ugh. So frustrating when you think you're being productive for, oh, seven hours or so, and you're not.
I rushed home yesterday after work to re-film while there was still some daylight left, spent hours working into the night editing and sent it off this morning. I'm really pleased with how it turned out, and even though I had to re-film, the final results were worth it because I was really unhappy with my first cut. I'll share the video here (as always), once it goes live.
Here's a funny/awkward story: while taking these pictures--alone--this young guy and his girlfriend pulled up, rolled down the window and asked if I was okay. I told them I was fine, and they proceeded to stay parked exactly where they were about four parking spots away from me and watch me. I'm serious. They didn't leave, so finally after a good 10 minutes, I hoped in my car and drove away. Gawd! Can't a girl take a freakin' photo (or 20) of herself without being creeped on?