Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Mixed Greens

 Outfit deets:
* American Eagle cardigan, fairly new but was on super sale & you've seen once before with a skirt and my neon orange Louboutins.
* Sirens top (new!), I picked this up about a month ago and have already worn it twice (including the day my J.Crew bubble necklaces arrived in the mail).  I love the colour, the ruffle and there is a zipper detail (and another ruffle) on the back.  
* H&M white denim pants that I've worn with lots of colour on Easter.
* Sam Edelman 'Sophie Low' wedges (new!) that I've already worn at least four times since getting less than two weeks ago.
* Accessories:  Suzy necklace, Gucci shades, Old Navy (green) bangle, garage sale charm bracelet & F21 faux diamond bangle.


SHARE:

5 comments

Jamie said...

Love all the fun bright colors in your outfit!!

Anna said...

Love the green on green! I remember as a kid doing that and a girl telling me it didn't match and was "ugly". I knew it was awesome, and it looks just incredible on you!

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

oh i love this outfit! you look sooo cute with all of the colors. i especially love that cardigan.

David said...

You look hot! Jtm!

Lexi said...

Those wedges are adorable!
♡ Lexi
FASHION: Glitter & Pearls
WEDDINGS: Glitter Weddings

Blogger Template Created by pipdig