Friday, July 13, 2012

Have a Great Weekend!

 Outfit deets:
* Lori B dress (thrifted).
* Costa Blanca blazer which I've had for about a year now but haven't worn it on the blog.
* Smart Set cami (I own these in all colours of the rainbow because once upon a time I was obsessed with them).
* Diva Lounge wedges (you know I love these) which you've seen with white skinnies & two different white dresses.
* Accessories: F21 belt, H&M bangle, Foster Grant shades & Dollarama ring.

What are you doing for the weekend?  I'm hosting my sister's bridal shower on Sunday and have lots of last minute prep to do for that.  Otherwise, heading to the Katy Perry movie with some girlfriends tonight with some snacks and drinks afterwards.  A great kick start to the weekend.  Have a great one!


Happy Friday the 13th!
SHARE:

5 comments

LV said...

I love that dress! The blazer adds a chic element. cute look!

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

you look beautiful!!! i hope you had a fabulous weekend!!!

girls bedroom ideas said...

Hello
This is marvelous! Thanks for putting up such very good stuff! It is pretty ideal for everyone.

Sheree said...

From the first photo it looked like it was two separate pieces I was flipping..but that dress is still really cute!
Thanks for visiting my blog and for the super nice comments..weight training is what its all about
Keep in touch.
sheree
www.itsnotthatdeep.com

Kelly said...

I adore those wedges!!!! They are so fabulous!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig