Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The Nurse Dress

Outfit deets:
* F21 jacket that I bought super on sale a couple years ago and am so glad I did because it's turned out to be the perfect coat.  I've worn it before in autumn and also in one of my first outfit posts (eep).
* Mexx dress that I've worn for Halloween as a sailor (and everyone thought I was a nurse) and once at the park where something embarassing happened.
* Diva Lounge wedges that are becoming a quick favourite.  Seen with denim shorts for my birthday, an Easter outfit and another white dress.
* Accessories: Bijoux Terner beaded necklace, Aldo gold necklace & Baby Phat glasses

Everytime I wear this dress, without fail, someone tells me I look like a nurse.  

With. Out. Fail.

Keep on keepin' on.

SHARE:

1 comment

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

ha, I have a white jacket that I really like that everyone tells me looks like a lab coat too! I wore it on Halloween to be a Sailor but everyone thought I was a nurse (though your outfit was much cuter, mine was a "find something in my closet in 20 minutes" type of costume so I shouldn't really complain.

Love that necklace!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig