Wednesday, September 14, 2016

CAMO PRINT JACKET FOR DAY


O U T F I T  D E T A I L S  :  CAMO JACKET  |  TANK  |  DISTRESSED DENIM (ALSO HERE, BUDGET FRIENDLY)  |  PEEP-TOE BOOTIES -- OLD (SIMILAR, SIMILAR, LOVE THESE)  |  BAG  |  DIY CHAIN CHOKER  |  F21 BRAIDED CHOKER

I shared this jacket on Insta this week because I'm totally obsessed with it--and you guys seemed to like it too!  I love the print, the slighted faded wash, and great details.  It's perfect for Fall and pairing with various neutrals outfits and this could have easily worked just as well with some sneakers or combat boots.  I know this jacket is going to get a ton of play.

That said, I know this jacket is on the slightly pricier side, so I'm linking some budget-friendly options at the bottom of the post as well.  




Photography by Lisa Provençal.


SHOP CAMO JACKETS



SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig