Monday, July 25, 2016

Weekend Recap: iPhone Snaps


PRINTED DRESS  |  SAM EDELMAN 'KENT' BOOTS (SIMILAR, SIMILAR)

Happy Monday ladies!  How was your weekend?  I spent Friday morning at the #Nsale scoping out all the amazing pieces.  In case you missed it, you can see everything I tried on & everything I purchased.  It was definitely a successful shopping trip.

Sidenote: how beautiful are the washrooms there (below)!?  







On Friday night, Marco BBQ'ed some steaks and I whipped up an easy salad.  My girlfriend introduced me to this amazing home-made dressing and I've been making it frequently because it takes just a couple minutes to whip up:

Honey Dijon Dressing
* Small spoonful of Dijon mustard
* A small glug of olive oil
* Balsamic vinegar to taste
* Small spoonful of raw honey

Salt & pepper, if you'd like, shake--I like to use a Mason jar to make mine--and pour over salad.  Toss & enjoy.

As you can see, my 'measurements' are very precise, ha, but just wing it and you're good.





On Saturday morning, to my dismay, no bananas in the house!  So, I improved with frozen blueberries for my fave pancakes and guess what?  Not bad, not bad at all.  I feel like these ones would go over better, doused in syrup, for the man in your house--or at least the man in my house (who refuses to eat the healthy banana ones!).




HEADPHONES  |  TANK  |  SPORTS BRA  |  LEGGINGS  |  SNEAKERS (IN RED)  |  PURSE

Saturday morning workout.





I spent Saturday afternoon filming and editing my Nordstrom Anniversary Sale purchases video.  I shared everything I bought, the sizes I chose, various features of each item + more.  





Still no bananas so I switched it up with over easy eggs on avocado toast.




TANK  |  STRAPPY BRA  |  LULULEMON LEGGINGS -- SOLD OUT (SIMILAR)

Sunday morning at the gym.  If you missed my explanation on the tensor bandage, I hurt my wrist a week ago and it's still not doing so well.  I have to go for a follow-up x-ray to last week's x-ray to confirm it's indeed not broken (it would be a crack, if anything).  

It's pretty sore, so I have to get creative with my workouts (although I've totally cut back/been slacking).  Essentially, it's going to be a lot of lower body and cardio (ugh) for the next while.  Has anyone else suffered an upper body injury?  I'd love to hear your workout suggestions--as of right now, I can't hold any weight, nor support my own weight so I'm relying on a lot of machines, resistance bands and cables.

Lastly, I just picked up this strappy sports bra in this bright orange and also in black and am in love.  This pairs great under a tee or dress, and I love that since it's a sports bra, you have that added support that bralettes don't usually provide.  Bonus: you can't tell it's a sports bra, and it could even pull double duty as a swim piece!





Post workout breakfast... #2.




OPEN SIDE MUSCLE TANK  |  WHITE SKINNIES -- DIY RIPS  |  FAUX SUEDE CHOKER  |  ZARA SLIDES -- OLD (SIMILAR)


Back at Nordstrom--eek!  As if I needed to return, but I kept thinking about this jacket, wanted to browse the shoe section and go through the clothing department again.  I will be sharing another round of try-ons this week of some goodies.

Did you ladies score anything yet?  I found the clothing was pretty picked over when I went back, but there is still a fairly good selection online, but it's going fast.  If there is something you want, I'd suggest to scoop it up now before it's gone forever--they told me they are not restocking any items in store!






And finally, Indian food for dinner to beat the Sunday night blues!

Hope you had a great weekend.  Also, I've been sharing a few killer pieces from the Nordstrom sale on the A.Co Facebook page that I'm loving or as they get restocked, if you'd like to see.  Hope you have a great day.

See you tomorrow!




SaveSave
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig