Sunday, October 25, 2015

Fall Finds from Forever 21

 
I went into Forever 21 the other evening and they had a ton of cozy, affordable items,great for Fall.  I love chunky knits, faux leather & oversized scarfs for this time of year, so sharing a few finds I loved.
 
Long tail or side-split tops are super trendy, an inexpensive version is the way to go.  I love the colour on that teal moto jacket & the v-hem on the grey sweater.  I haven't tried a midi dress yet but love it paired with the little ankle boots & a floppy hat.  Also, how chic is that faux leather dress?  I love that the hemline is longer which is classy but also great for my taller girls.
 
I'm obsessing over waistcoats this year--essentially a sleeveless jacket--and they are a super chic third piece to add over denim or a long-sleeved dress.  Those chunky-heeled ankle boots are real leather and a great price (my size is sold out, otherwise I'd be ordering them) & I own that stripe scarf in grey and wear it constantly.
 
Last year I bought sequin pants (3 ways to wear them here), which are great for the holidays, and you can't go wrong with an over-the-knee boot with a sturdy heel. 
 
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig