Friday, November 15, 2013

A.Co est. 1984 Style Consulting | Hire Me


I'm very excited to finally share with you what I've been keeping for all these months: I have started up my Style Consulting business, in Ottawa. 

I have been working with clients and am excited to share with you a variety of packages and options to help you maneuver your closet, put outfits together for day-to-day life or special occassions, personal shopping and in general, help you get dressed.

Helping people look and feel good is a passion of mine; I get excited to help others shop and find pieces for their wardrobe--almost as if I'm shopping for myself. I love how simply looking put together can help a world of a difference in feeling great.

I want to help you feel great.

If you're not sure where to start, I have a few different packages to choose from, if you're interested...



If you live in the Ottawa area, I would love to work together and if you are out of town, I also offer virtual styling, working within your own closet.  We can customize anything to fit your needs and work for your lifestyle.


Let me help you feel great about yourself.




For additional information and pricing, please contact me:  

acoest1984@gmail.com







SHARE:

6 comments

Taïsa said...

Way to go Amanda! This is a genius idea. I'm pretty sure a few years I told you when you come to visit you were going to take me shopping. That will still happen, or perhaps next time I'm in Ottawa. I'll bring empty suitcases! Looking forward to seeing it all come together!

Renee said...

That's huge and so awesome! I know this will be perfect for you! Good luck with it!

I totally think you should move to Newfoundland! You would have a #1 client! :)

Melissa M said...

Congratulations! So exciting for you :-) oxo

Ashten said...

Great idea & congrats on your new business venture! My closet needs a detox and I would love some outfit styling. Sometimes I put things together and think its a bit risky so I change... I should try just go with it time!

Schnelle said...

You will be amazing at this! Congrats in the new venture!

Veronika said...

congrats! this is perfect for you :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig