Monday, October 15, 2012

Weekend Recap: iPhone Snaps

Friday night home-cooked meal:  Potato chicken curry.



My Friday night contribution:  Apple crisp!


 
Best Friday night surprise:  new Dr. Dre Beats headphones! 
(Have you tried these?  They are the best in the game.  Love love love.)


Saturday morning breakfast at Broadways.


I test drove the new Scion fr-s but ultimately did not like it (sure is pretty to look at though).  Still looking.


Later on, I did some shopping and picked up these two real-stone rings from Dollarama.


Burgers & fries at Five Guys to finish off a great Saturday.


On Sunday I made breakfast and it looked like this.


Testing out my new Solo's...


...and on Sunday evening I actually went to the gym
(I blame the new headphones, I really wanted to use 'em).


Sunday night was Dexter and finished off with a pizza craving that was met at midnight.



(Look at all that delicious food.  Sheesh!  Talk about an indulgent weekend.)

SHARE:

5 comments

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

haha super indulgent and I LOVE it! All of that looks so yummy and delicious, you have no idea how much I want to grab it from the screen!

Sounds like you had a good weekend and I'm impressed that you worked out on a Sunday! Like I said on IG- my bf has those headphones and I steal them constantly, they work SO well!

Kelly said...

Your food pics are making me want to get some kind of unhealthy snack right now!!

How good are the Broadway homefries??? So bad for your, so tasty.

Anonymous said...

Amanda, I'd like more details about why you didn't like the Scion. I've been checking out its American counterpart (Subaru).

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

@Anon: it's a nice car, but just not for me, I suppose. Some of the things I did not like:

* very loud (road noise & engine)
* no sunroof
* very basic dashboard/stereo area (apparently you can upgrade to the navi)
* I could floor the pedal and while the response was there, it was as if the car was accelerating at it's own pace, not because you're giving it. It was very strange. I was shifting around 5000rpm and could floor it easily (I never floor it in any other cars because the response is there)
* no back seat room (not a deal breaker, but just something to consider)

All that said, it is a Subaru engine & Toyota body, the price is awesome, and the bucket seats are sooo comfortable. The car is sleek looking and small, and you definitely get that race car feel. The reviews online are great (have you seen any?) so check those out. Test drive it! Maybe you will love it :)

Anonymous said...

You are so sweet, thank you for the detailed reply. I have been reading reviews but my local dealer doesn't have one right now to test drive. Thanks again. (From a long time lurker) :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig