One of my favourite bloggers, Lena, gave me the 'Stylish Blogger Award' a few days ago and I couldn't be more flattered. The fact that she picked me (and six others) is super sweet and so appreciated, I'm pretty excited. So, the rules go something like this, list seven things about yourself and spread the love. Here we go:
1. When I like a song, I really like it. And by really like it, I mean I play it over and over and over again until I'm sick of it. My hubby tells me I'm, 'killing the track'. Oops.
2. I don't mind cooking, but hubs isn't a huge fan of my cooking. We have completely different cooking styles. He uses a lot of oil and cream (which tastes delicious but...) and often forgets to cook vegetables with meat and I'm all about whole grains, the more veggies the merrier, etc. However, don't get me wrong, I love dessert.
3. Every year I do a Christmas craft with my mother-in-law. We've done this for six years now.
4. I'm the clean freak here, but my side of our bedroom is always the messiest. Coming home to a mess frustrates the hell out of me, but I can't seem to get my act together and dress in the mornings in an organized, neat fashion (aka I throw clothes all over the place).
5. My favourite treat is pie. I love it so much that sometimes, even if it's 10pm at night, I will drive to the grocery store to feed my craving. Strawberry-rhubarb, pumpkin, blueberry, coconut cream and bumbleberry crumble.
6. I prefer to shower at night.
7. I'm really into cars and take great pride in taking care of mine. My Dad is a mechanic and has taught me a lot and cars are just something that sticks. I could stand on the street and name off every passing car because I know my cars like that.