Tuesday, April 4, 2017

WHITE DISTRESSED SKINNIES FOR SPRING


Good morning from sunny Cancun!  I'm here on vacation with Marco and my two closest girlfriends and we are enjoying the sunshine and heat--our hair, not so much!  

We are here for the week and I will have a full recap of our vacation upon return.  Apologies for the lack of Weekend Snaps yesterday, but we arrived here Saturday afternoon and have been doing that vacation thang.



O U T F I T  D E T A I L S  :  ANORAK -- OLD (SIMILAR, CAMO PRINT)  |  CAMI (SIMILAR)  |  SUNGLASSES  |  NECKLACE  |  WHITE DISTRESSED SKINNIES  |  SANDALS  |  BAG

I'm so excited that Spring is almost upon us--I'm so ready to break out the white skinnies, open toes and light-weight jackets.  As promised, I'll be sharing spring looks from here on out so today's kicks off the season with my newest fave white skinnies.  You girls know I was on the hunt for a great distressed pair, and I ordered these from the Shopbop sale (see my full try-on haul here) and they were an instant yes.

I love the distressing and the raw hem, the fabric is super stretchy so they don't stretch out but they keep you sucked in.  I find AG runs a little big, so I sized down to a 29 which never happens (I'm always a 30).

Hope you girls are having a great week!


SHOP THE POST




Photography by Lisa Provençal.

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig