Saturday, November 12, 2016

WEEKEND SHOPPING DEALS


SWEATER (ALSO HERE & HERE)

Happy Saturday!  What are your plans for the weekend?  I'm so excited because Marco has been away all week for work and today he comes home!  Tomorrow we are celebrating my bestie's second babe, he's turning one, and otherwise some serious R & R.

Last night, I hit up Marshalls and found this amazing lace up sweater, which is actually available online right now.  If you're in Ottawa, it's at the Trainyards location for $59.


SHOP MY LOOK







CAMO JACKET  |  CHOKER  |  H&M MEN'S TANK -- OLD (SIMILAR)  |  H&M CROP TOP (SIMILAR)  |  SKINNY JEANS (SAME BRAND ON SALE)  |  SNEAKERS  |  BAG

I wore this out on a shopping trip when we got back from Italy but the bottom line is this camo jacket has been restocked in all sizes here!  It sold out everywhere so this might be your last chance to snag it if you wanted the camo print.  Solid green, tan & burgundy also available.

Also, I purchased the white crop top I'm wearing in this pic a couple years ago (remember this Christmas photo?) and it's just kind of sat in my closet because I'm not really a mid-drift baring kind of girl, but I've recently been loving layering it over a longer tank.





My sneakers have been sold out forever but I found them in white & metallic.  

Supra is my favourite stylish sneaker for the gym, and I bought these ones last night (they are a true cream colour with white sole).





My open-back gym tank is on sale and I also have this one in white.  

The sports bra is on sale in two colours, and I also love this strappier version, which I have in bright orange.

Also have my eye on this cool tank.





My sweater from last year has been restocked this year in four colours.  I wear this way more than I should and it looks cute half tucked or just regular due to the slight hi-low hemline.





All Saints is having 20% off the entire site, which didn't happen until Cyber Monday last year (also when Marco purchased my jacket for me as a Christmas gift).  

My jacket isn't available anymore (the style is Alder) but this one is super similar & I also love this one.

For 20% off, use code NOVEMBER.





I picked these jeans up in Italy, when we lost our luggage, and have been wearing them a ton.  They are almost sold out so scoop them up now if you like them.





I love this pretty, flowy, peplum blouse.  My girlfriend had it hanging in her closet and I decided I needed it for myself.

If you go to the store, they likely won't have it out because it's a month older or so, but at both locations they had a few in the back when I asked (Bayshore & College Square for my local ladies).





This super popular jacket has been restocked in six different colours!  I shared it first on FB last week--I always share things there first, and often things that never make the blog.

OUTFITS:  Seen on me in plum & midnight tower (tan).



A few more things to note...

I saw the almost identical jacket to this one at Marshalls (Trainyards) last night for under $300.

Forever 21 is having 20% off regular priced items until Sunday.  I'm loving these lace up booties, these fingerless gloves, and my two Beyoncé costume bodysuits are part of the sale too!  Use code FRIENDS.

Norstrom is still having their huge fall clearance & you can find my picks here.



Stay tuned for more sales, I'm going to be doing some huge round ups for Black Friday & Cyber Monday so be sure to check back!

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig