Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Mackage Parka + 25 Winter Jackets on Sale


O U T F I T  D E E T S :  MACKAGE PARKA (IN NAVY HERE)  |  FAUX LEATHER SKINNIES (ALSO HAVE THESE IN GREY)  |  DOC MARTENS  |  CHOKER  |  ALDO SUNGLASSES (SIMILAR, TORTOISE)  |  GARAGE BEANIE - OLD (SIMILAR, LOVE THIS ONE FOR SUMMER)

Spring is almost here but now is the time to splurge on a parka if you've had your eye on one.  So many styles are currently on sale and I scooped mine up for half price--well, 35% off, then it was marked further down--and I've been coveting this thing since October!  Mine is no longer available, but I've listed a ton of amazing options here, including the same as mine but in navy.

Now let's talk about these boots--I scored these while in Tampa in January super marked down at Burlington Coat Factory, another item I had been coveting since the Fall.  They aren't super grippy in the snow and ice, but they are super cool looking and comfortable for transitionary weather and travel.  I never thought I'd wear Docs again, but my 6th grade self is very happy about this purchase.






Photography by Lisa Provençal.


PARKAS ON SALE

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig