Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Off the Shoulder Sweater with White Skinnies + Hello from Florida!


O U T F I T  D E E T S :  OFF THE SHOULDER SWEATER (ALSO IN GREY)  |  DIY RIPPED SKINNIES (SMILAR)  |  BOOTIES -- ON SALE!

Hello from Florida!  I arrived on Friday night and Uber'ed over to the hotel.  Marco is here for work for two weeks, so I flew down to spend the second week with him and get away from the cold.  We ended up going to Orlando on the weekend, about an hour drive, and spent the night.  I will share a full recap of the trip when I'm back, but didn't want to duplicate photos in a Weekend Recap, hope you don't mind?

The shopping here is awesome, especially with all the outlets and if you've been following me on Snapchat (I'm acoest1984), you have seen a few purchases.  That said, I will be sharing a full haul video of everything soon.

In other news, the weather is beautiful, not too hot, not too cold and we taking advantage of being here to try out some fun restaurants and take in the sights. Hope you're having a great week!





INSTAGRAM  |  YOUTUBE  |  TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK  |  PINTEREST

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig