Saturday, June 27, 2015

Italy Fashion Haul



If you are subscribed to my YouTube channel (I put out new videos every week), you have already seen this video.  If not, today I'm sharing my Italy haul! 

These are the items I purchased during our two-week long trip to Italy back in April.  It's a mixture of clothing, shoes and the biggest purchase: my first designer bag.  I did, however, forget to include these slides (you can see me wearing them here) when I was rounding up all my items--oops!
As usual, thanks for watching! xo
Related posts:
* Positano (in my top 2 of our trip)
* Outfits in Florence, Rome & Tuscany
  
SHARE:

1 comment

Mila said...

Absolutely loving the bag!! Just recently purchased my first ever designer bag as well, so I completely get the thrill of owning such a piece :)
Mila
http://matchlessmila.wordpress.com

Blogger Template Created by pipdig