Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Weekend Recap: iPhone Snaps

Typically the weekend starts Friday night but on Thursday I came home after work for an amazing surprise:  flowers sitting in my apartment with a sweet note and gift card from my boyfriend.  What a little trickster!  A better look at the bouquet HERE.


On Friday morning I got my car back from the dealership (unfortunately, I've been having a reoccuring problem that they can't seem to solve.  Fortunately, I have a warranty and have been given loaner vehicles during the interim).  I was so happy to have her back!  Sadly, she acted up again on Saturday and is alas, back at the dealership as you read this.


 Friday night thai take-out.


Home-made breakfast on Saturday morning; yes, that is a bacon basket & I only ate a quarter of my toast (weekends are for indulging).


Saturday afternoon I spent the day shopping with a friend. I ended up scoring three items: a white sweater (see below & in background), a lilac crochet skirt (see below) and a sweet open thing bangle-cuff (see below).
Outfit deets:  Garage denim jacket & Joe Fresh dress (old).


Saturday ended up being a beautiful day so I snapped a shot of my view.  I'll never tire of looking at this (although I will eventually be moving.  Eventually).


Saturday night was an all-girls' birthday dinner for a friend (we all wore silly glasses).  Since we went to an Italian restaurant, everything was pizza and pasta (well, almost everything) so I opted for a gluten-free chicken & portabello pizza.  Honestly, it tasted like crap and I won't be doing that again.


Saturday night outfit.
Outfit deets:  unknown brand top (from Marshalls last year & I finally ripped off the tags to wear it this night), American Eagle skirt (new!), Zara heels & studded Aldo clutch.


From left to right: American Eagle (the new on I was talking about, above), gifted chain-link, F21 gun metal, Swarovski, gifted square bangle & F21.


On Sunday I met up with a girl friend for brunch and then headed to my parent's place.  Later on I did groceries and poked around Joe Fresh and snapped this shot after I tried on some t-shirts (but didn't purchase anything).
Outfit deets:  Gap denim jacket (thrifted & DIY bleached), unknown sweater from Winners (new!), Sirens shorts (seen HERE in pink) & unknown sandals (old).


I spent the afternoon detailing Kiki and she's lookin' so nice now (despite being at the dealership #wahwah).


I got to hang out with this little girl, Peanut, while working on my car.  She's so cute: I had my mats out of my car because I was washing them and while they were on the ground drying, she kept trying to lie on them!  What a weirdo.


On Sunday evening I threw on my new (thrifted) Mexx jacket and some jeans and ran out the door.  Monday looked rainy and then it turned sunny and I had a pre-season beach volleyball practice in the afternoon, which was fun.  The evening was low key so I didn't snap any pics.


Let's Chat sesh coming up this afternoon!
SHARE:

3 comments

Blondie said...

Where is the white long sleeve T in the last pic from? So cute!

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

@Blondie: it's the same white sweater from Winners, I'm not sure of the brand :S I'll check when I'm home :)

delia said...

Love the Joe Fresh dress.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig