Monday, March 18, 2013

Weekend Recap: iPhone Snaps (Birthday Edition!)

This past weekend was what I will dub my birthday weekend, as it was not just Friday, but seemed to extend the entire weekend and I'm not complaining.  It was a wonderful weekend and while I feel considering that these Weekend Snaps are kind of bare, it's mainly because I was filming a birthday vlog and my video camera was taking more of a priority over my iPhone.  Here are some shots from a great weekend...

On Friday night, my boyfriend made an amazing spinach pasta dish with fresh scallops and shrimp.  We had a butternut squash soup to start and the most amazing (organic) red wine.


 For dessert, he surprised me with pecan pie (a fave!).


 On Saturday morning, I met with my girl friend for brunch.  I completely forgot to take a picture of my breakfast as I vlogged it instead.  Afterwards, I went shopping on my own and after debating for a couple hours, decided to go back and pick up this denim vest I put on hold.  I'm definitely stepping outside my comfort zone on this one, but it's for the greater good.


I did really well with my shopping and am excited to show you what I picked up for Spring in my next vlogs.  See all PDO Fashion Vlogger Vlogs HERE.



On Saturday night, my girlfriends took me out for dinner for my birthday.  We started at one spot, had a drink, decided we didn't want to stay for dinner, and went across the street to another restaurant and had an amazing feast.  I have been saving this dress for the 'perfect occassion', so my birthday took the cake (pun intended, ha).
Outfit deets:  Sugar Lips dress c/o, Sirens leggings, F21 booties & Auslini bangle.


 Complimentary after dinner flaming Sambuca shots.


 A beautiful wrap job by a friend.


My new Joe Fresh bangle (top) from my sister.


Sunday morning brunch with the man.


SHARE:

2 comments

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Where's your 2nd bracelet from? It's timeless.

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

@Anon: It's from Aldo, back in the fall though :S

Blogger Template Created by pipdig