Monday, September 10, 2012

Weekend Recap: iPhone Snaps

 After our baseball tournament, my bff and I were so sore we decided to skip our lunch time workout in favour of lunch out at Montana's (I got the trio-combo: half turkey club, small caesar & side chili).


 Friday night dinner: toasted tomato & avocado sandwich on Hungarian bread.


 Friday night out for a birthday.
Outfit deets:  Zara sweater, F21 shorts, Aldo wedges & vintage (thrifted) clutch.


 Saturday morning breakfast: home-made egg (Mc)muffin & milk.


 On Saturday we had 30mm of rain.  
The top picture is pre-storm, the bottom, during (taken around 11am).


 Later that afternoon, I headed out to the mall with my bff where they are having a Vlogger contest.  Basically, you shop, vlog and if you are picked as the winner, you get $300/month to shop and vlog for the mall for six months.

Would you vote for me?


 Trying on a signature, 'YOLO' outfit for my one and only.


 Filming my vlog for the contest.


 My bff gave me her two GlossyBox lip sticks 
as she doesn't like, '...hooker red lipstick' (but I do!).


 Saturday night I had my two favourite girls over for a girls night where we had some delicious beverages and food (nacho dip!).


 Saturday night comfies.
Outfit deets:  Walmart tank & Lululemon pants.


 Sunday's outfit.
Outfit deets:  Zara sweater, Silver jeans & Vince Camuto sandals.


 Sunday morning brunch.


 Lucky me.


 Fresh tomatoes from a country garden.


On Sunday afternoon I decided to replace my falling stick-on hooks with nails.


 Later that day, as it cooled off, I slipped on my favourite OTK boots 
and went to get some groceries for dinner.


Sunday night dinner: fajitas!

SHARE:

4 comments

Schnelle said...

Great outfits and great food! I love your yellow ruffled shorts. The vlogger contest sounds fun, best of luck to you!

Anonymous said...

VOTED! I hope you win! x

Sarah Palisek said...

VOTED!! Good luck, you do this every day, you got this! :) xx

Unknown said...

Your Friday night outfit is HOT!! Love how you've styled those shorts.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig