Friday, August 3, 2012

My Own Maxi

Outfit deets:
* Costa Blanca top that I've had for at least three years but only ripped off the tags when I went to put it on for this evening (I told you I'm a saver).
* A.Co Designs / DIY maxi skirt (wearing for the first time!) that I made myself and is long enough to wear with heels (do you know how hard it is to find a long enough maxi skirt, let alone one that works for me in heels?  Next to impossible.)
* Liliana wedges (old) which you have seen with a smoke pencil skirt and light pink, and a similar combo of grey denim and light pink, and also with black skinnies & a white leather jacket
* Accessories: Auslini bangles & Suzy earrings and ring.

This has been such a busy week, and I love it.  I'm still fighting a terrible cold that I came down with last week, but no matter, hopefully with some good rest this long weekend, I will be better for Tuesday.

I'm so looking forward to the long weekend.  Tonight my bestie and I are getting pedicures after work and then her super sweet and generous hubby is taking us out for dinner to continue her birthday celebrations (we were in kahoots and threw her a big surprise party on Wednesday night, this is the outfit I wore).  

Tomorrow I'm meeting up with my high-school friend who is in town for the weekend, for brunch.  Tomorrow night will be another evening out with my favourite girls to carry on birthday celebrations.  

The rest of the weekend is pretty open, except for a family dinner one evening, which is great because something always tends to come up and if it doesn't, more time to sew, blog, clean, do laundry or simply sit around and relax.

Have a great weekend!

SHARE:

1 comment

Life etc... said...

Sounds like you've got an awesome weekend lined up! Enjoy :)

Life etc

Blogger Template Created by pipdig