Friday, July 6, 2012

Canada Day on a Boat Part i

Continuing with my recap of last weekend, I spent Canada Day (July 1st) and the next day on a boat in the 1000 Islands.  My friend Sheona's parent's have a boat (her dad built it 20 years ago) and we arrived in the morning and spent the day swimming, eating and relaxing.  

That evening, there was a firework show across the river which we watched while roasting marshmellows.  We slept on the boat and went cruising the next day and got to see all the million-dollar mansions along the water (I'll share those photos later).  

This was my first overnight boat adventure and I'd love to share some photos with you:
Outfit deets: F21 top, Lisa Curran bikini top, Star shorts (via TJ Maxx) & Promise sandals

Outfit deets:  American Apparel Le Sac dress (won this), Gap bikini, Walmart (g21) 
sunnies & Rampage hat (via TJ Maxx in Florida)

All photos taken with my iPhone 4s.

...more (camera) photos to come.
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig