Saturday, June 30, 2012

Marshalls Haul


I recorded this video back at the beginning of May but haven't had the chance to upload it.  Since I tether my Internet connection with my iPhone, uploading videos to YouTube takes days.  Seriously.  So, the other day while at my sister's place, I used her wireless to upload this video and my thrifting haul.  This one is a little late, but hey, better late than never, right?  Happy weekend!

I ended up returning a few of the items shown in the video:
* The reversible orange/pink dress
* The black hi-low dress


SHARE:

2 comments

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

ha, I've never heard cashiers called "cashes"- must be a Canadian thing! :) Also we dont' say "change room". we say "fitting room" or "dressing room". Just so funny the little changes between languages.

I love all your stuff! that striped dress is SOOO cute, I can't wait to see you rock it!

why did you get rid of the orange/pink dress! after the great story! looks really cute.

and so funny about your running shoes. I hate spending money on workout clothes..most of my gym clothes I wore in high school and I weirdly, don't even really care about that. so I feel you on that. I think I need some new ones too. and yes 90 bucks is a good price considering how much we wear workout shoes! funny to think of it like that bc really, they are utilized so much more than the heels we spring for.

grand haul and super cute video again!

Anonymous said...

It is part of the statin class of drugs, and it works by reducing the level of cholesterol put out by the liver. Ensure that you tell your doctor about all medicines and supplements you're taking, including herbal formulations. http://www.bestpricezocor.com/ - zocor online pharmacy You should not drink grapefruit juice or eat grapefruit while taking Zocor, as it can increase the amount of the drug in your bloodstream. The Basics Of Zocor

Blogger Template Created by pipdig