Friday, March 26, 2010

Chambray Done Up


SWS Chambray shirt, H&M skirt, Suzy belt & cuff, Smart-Set cami,
A.Co Designs black beaded necklace, Suzy & Target chain necklaces,
Old Navy stockings, Aldo pumps

Chambray is making a huge comeback this spring and I wasn't sure I was ready for that bandwagon, but was drawn to this top instantly.  I dressed it up today for its first wear with a pencil skirt and pumps.  I plan to try dying this shirt darker and see what happens.  Next time I wear this, you might not even recognize it.

SHARE:

12 comments

Anonymous said...

great outfit
nice shirt

Jamie said...

I love the necklace combo! I wasn't sure I was ready for this comeback either but you really make it work here!!

http://glamlatte.blogspot.com

julianne. said...

youare GORGEOUS!
i am totally loving this outfit.
i really like the denim, it adds a really cool touch.
adorable y dear.<3

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for visiting my blog!:-) so you also design jewelry? That's cool! i checked out your other site and will stay in touch to see your designs:-)
Ps... LOVING that top - you look gorgeous!
hellocathe2ine.blogspot.com

xoLauraox09 said...

Like the outfit :)

starsandshoes.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Love the outfit - you look great!

o said...

love how u styled the shirt and the jewelry:) very chic! thx again for dropping by my blog! i think one of my favorites the blue rebecca taylor dress:)

TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

TheStreetFashion5xpro said...

style

Cellardoor Magazine said...

Love they way you've styled the shirt x

I V Y said...

this is so chic, i love it!

Krislyn said...

i never would've thought denim and a pencil skirt would work but you proved me wrong! wow. i love how yous tyled this... so creative and amazing.

Lindsay With An "A" said...

I just LOVE this look! So classy!! This is a keeper :)

http://lindsaylovesitall.blogspot.com/

Blogger Template Created by pipdig