Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Breaking the Rules


Vigoss jeans, Urban Behaviour trench, Old Navy dress (as a top),
GAP cardigan, Costa Blanca belt, Bijoux Terner pashmina,
A.Co Designs key necklace, Aldo bangle, wedges & purse

So I've done it.  I've officially broke my own shoe rule.  Since high school I've refused to wear sandals until April 1st.  Which really, for a climate where we sometimes have snow into April, isn't that alarming.  However, the weather has been so mild and nice lately that I couldn't resist one of my favourite combos (flared jeans & wedges).  I mean, I think the transition this year has been much easier due to a few factors anyways:

  • I've been wearing open-toe shoes all winter, with tights

  • The weather is spring-like when it normally wouldn't be

  • Almost all the snow has melted and the roads are dry    

Don't forget to SHOP MY CLOSET!
SHARE:

12 comments

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

So cute! Those jeans are to die for.

Oh to Be a Muse said...

i live in florida so i wear sandals often. i like your top.

cherylclarke.blogspot.com

Jenn said...

What a great outfit! You have such great style...always inspiring me to try new looks.

Thanks!

Modern Camelot said...

LOVE those wedges. The whole outfit is super cute!!

I am Khatu said...

cute trench and rules are silly, they were meant to be broken.

Maeko @ thereafterish. said...

I wish I had a butt.

Anna said...

Cute!!! I love it! Especially the tan coat - but then again, I have a coat fetish.:)

Fleur d'air said...

Lovely post! and lovely sandals!!
visit me...

http://cashmereflowers.blogspot.com
http://cashmereflowers.blogspot.com

Gizelle Faye | Vanilla Ice Cream said...

hey! thanks for dropping by my blog!

i actually feel closer to canada because i work for a canadian company..a utilities company in edmonton..so i know a bit about your weather there..it's nice to know that it's getting sunny..because we can't imagine being in a negative weather...being tropical people, we'd freeze to death!hehe.

♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

Teresa said...

Great spring outfit! The khaki, peach scarf, and wedges are definite staples!

http://www.invasionista.com

Anonymous said...

Perfect outfit for transitioning into spring. Love the shoes!

t said...

You look great! :)

http://initialed.blogspot.com

Blogger Template Created by pipdig