Wednesday, April 12, 2017

SHOPBOP EVENT17 SALE | CUTE ITEMS UNDER $100


It's that time again, Shopbop's big spring sale!  Essentially, if you spend under $500, you get 20% off, but if you spend over $500, you get 25% off, use code BIGEVENT17--plus don't forget, free shipping and returns.  I can also confirm for the Canadian girls, if you pay your duty in advance and make any returns, that duty gets refunded when you send your items back + no additional costs upon delivery.

Today I'm sharing a bunch of cute items I have my eye on that fall in the under $100 category.  I went a little nuts during the last sale, so am trying to reign it in this time.  My grey tank above is on sale and I wear it all the time--even in Mexico to work out when I realized I had forgotten my actual workout tanks.  It washes up beautifully, just hang it to dry to keep it nice.

Also, if you're in the mood for splurging, my newest distressed white skinnies are part of the sale (woohoo!), just size down one size because they run a little big--which never happens for me in pants.  Also, I've linked all the white distressed denim here, if you're on the hunt--perfect for summer!




SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig