Saturday, March 25, 2017

WEEKEND SHOPPING DEALS


VINCE HEELS -- ON SALE!

Happy Saturday!  I've been seeing some awesome deals online lately, and of course since I'm on a semi-shopping ban with our house hunt, it's making it extra hard!

That said, my Vince heels from last year were my #1 go-to pair of shoes and they are so comfy.  I'm usually a 10 but when I ordered mine, they only had a 9.5, so I took a chance.  It worked out, so I wouldn't say they run large by any means, but half size might be okay if they don't have your full size.

Also, I will have a full post of the look above coming soon, but wanted to share about the shoes ASAP.  Hope you girls have a great day and weekend!






I wore this pretty blush sweater for our anniversary last year and it's been restocked in all sizes and on sale (under $17!).

Love this open-knit; would be great over a swimsuit or with shorts too!




My fave camo jacket is available here in all sizes.


Such a cute windbreaker--perfect for post workout or running errands.




Dreaming of vacation?  Me too, and this tie-dye maxi is almost identical to mine from last year (same brand!).

This beach bag is super cute--and comes in two colour variations.

Need to find a good dupe for these designer sunnies.

Recently ordered this budget friendly bikini and loved it.  I wore it during our trip to Cancun and was really pleased with the quality #forreals 




I shared this on the A.Co Facebook page earlier this week, but my cover-up from last year has been restocked in curvy sizes, but this time with shoulder cut-outs (so cute!) + it's under $25!


And finally...

Shopbop is having up to 70% off accessories.

Misguided is doing 50% off everything, including sale items.  Use code GOWILD.

Carbon38 is doing a sale on all LNA items (eep!).

Garage has a bunch of items on sale up to 70% off.

ASOS has up to 60% off all their vacation pieces (swimsuits, cover ups, sandals + more).



SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig