Wednesday, March 22, 2017

TRANSITIONING YOUR WARDROBE WHEN THE WEATHER IS STILL COOL


O U T F I T  D E T A I L S  :  KNIT HAT -- OLD (SIMILAR, LOVE THIS)  |  SCARF -- UNDER $10! |  OLD NAVY COAT -- OLD (SIMILAR, SIMILAR)  |  WHITE TEE  |  DISTRESSED DENIM (BUY THIS STYLE INSTEAD, BUDGET FRIENDLY)  |  ALDO BOOTS -- OLD (SIMILAR)

Happy mid-week, how's it going?!  This week has been stressful and I've been pulling late nights (by choice) and suffering a little the following day #nightowlsbenightowls

Today's look is for my girls who are still in a cooler climate--real talk, all the bloggers sporting light weight jackets and bare legs have me super jealous.  We still have major snow on the ground and I'm so over this winter!  So, I have a few more cool weather looks to share, because I know I can't be alone, but will be going full Spring style on you come April.  

Speaking of, can you believe we are at the end of March?!  How the heck did that happen?  Is it just me or did March fly by?  I'll be doing my usual round up of favourites next week but would love any suggestions on items to try in April if you have any--specifically I'd love to find a daily self-tanner lotion that doesn't contain parabens.  I was planning to grab this one (to use in between my weekly-ish self-tanner) but alas it has parabens, and I'm trying to clean up my beauty routine with those suckers, so let me know!


SHOP THE POST








Transitioning between the seasons can be a pain; the roads are still wet, it can be cold in the morning and more mild by the afternoon, but you can't fully embrace bare legs.

I love opting for a lightweight jacket with layers underneath.  This one has a 3/4 sleeve, so I was sure to pack some longer fingerless gloves, just in case, but a long sleeve top underneath looks great.  The knit hat and scarf are for added warmth, but still look cute on grey days.  For footwear, I tend to stick to my more worn in boots--the ones that aren't afraid to get a little wet or dirt, and maybe even look better for it at the end of the day.

Also, with slightly warmer weather, all my distressed denim is coming out to play again (including these) because my legs won't freeze.  A win-win!



Photography by Lisa Provençal.



SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig