Thursday, March 16, 2017

THE BEST INVESTMENT LEATHER JACKET


O U T F I T  D E T A I L S  :  ALL SAINTS LEATHER JACKET (SIMILAR, LOVE THIS, BUDGET FRIENDLY)  |  DYNAMITE SCARF -- OLD (SIMILAR)  |  MEXX SWEATER DRESS -- OLD (JUST BOUGHT THIS)  |  LEGGINGS  |  ALDO BOOTS -- OLD (SIMILAR, SIMILAR)  |  BAG (BUDGET FRIENDLY)

We are back from the beach and into the snow, and that is definitely not an understatement when we arrived in a massive blizzard on Tuesday night!  The flight boards at the Cancun airport were full of cancelled and delayed flights heading north, and we were lucky to have no delays and make it in because I think had our flight been any later, we would have been staying an extra night at the airport!

I had full plans to shoot some spring looks for the blog upon return and we had to cancel the shoot due to weather.  All the pieces in stores have me so excited for warmer months but this weather just isn't cooperating!

Onto the look--when in doubt, all black, or at least that's my motto on mornings when I'm rushing around with 'nothing to wear'.  My sweater dress is super old, but I just scooped up this one as a replacement and I love the it's more boxy, which will be great for pairing with over the knee boots, without looking too sexy.  Plus, it's a great time to scoop winter pieces up for next year since the sale prices are so great.


SHOP THE POST






This is the only real leather jacket I have in my closet and it was definitely an investment piece from All Saints.  The style is called Alder, but I cannot find it anywhere online as I got mine about a year and a half ago.

That said, I love the quality of All Saints jackets, and the hardware and details are just beautiful.  This is definitely a great piece for layering as I went with a size 10 and it's a little on the roomy side.  Also, since it's heavier, it's great for cooler temps.


SHOP ALL SAINTS LEATHER JACKETS





Also, All Saints is having a 30% off sale of their outerwear #swoon right now with code SPRING, so sharing a few more of those pieces I'm loving, below:





Photography by Lisa Provençal.


SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig