Monday, February 20, 2017

WEEKEND RECAP: IPHONE SNAPS


ZARA SCARF (SIMILAR OPTIONS)  |  LONG SLEEVE TOP  |  DISTRESSED DENIM  |  CHOKER

Hi ladies!  Happy long weekend if you're lucky to get one, I'm working today but that means the Weekend Recap is up!  

This weekend was a busy one, on Friday night Marco and I decided to copy last weekend, and headed out for sushi.  Afterwards we vegged on the couch and called it an early night...






LULULEMON TANK -- OLD (SIMILAR)  |  LULULEMON LEGGINGS -- OLD (SIMILAR)  |  SNEAKERS  |  WIRELESS HEADPHONES

Before sushi, I hit the gym and did a shoulder workout.  I've given myself a pretty challenging workout goal for the next month (well, we are already nine days in) and I'm trying to accomplish it.  I don't really want to say it out loud, because I'm not sure I can do it, but will let you know mid-March!





Saturday morning pancakes + coffee; my go-to!




FUNNEL NECK SWEATSHIRT  |  LEGGINGS  |  DR. MARTENS (SIMILAR)  |  LULULEMON BAG -- OLD (SIMILAR, BUDGET FRIENDLY)  |  SNEAKERS

On Saturday we hit the gym in the early afternoon, after sleeping in and lounging around for a bit.  I recently scooped up this sweatshirt and these leggings and am totally obsessed!  The sweatshirt is kind of like a neoprene material, with fleece on the inside, so it's super cozy.  I went with a size 8 and it's a good fit in the arms, and roomy in the body (this is more of a boxy fit).  I love the kangaroo pocket & there is a sewn in cell phone & credit card mini pocket on the inside.

For the leggings, they are my favourite High Times and this olive colour just came out.  I shared them on Snapchat when I first got them, and they were so new at the time, they didn't even have them online.  They have a high-waist (which is what I always opt for) and are a 7/8th pant, so they hit above the ankle.  

I'm wearing my usual size 6--which, for those who saw the Snapchat video of me saying I could only find an 8 in store, the following day I went to the other location and they had one size 6 left, so I made the swap.  Most of my leggings are a size 6, but when I started buying Lululemon, I was going with 8's.  Over time, I noticed I was constantly pulling the 8's up while working out, so sizing down to a 6 was actually my correct size.  They look teeny when you hold them up, but if you find they are sliding down when you wear them, you need to size down.




DYNAMITE SCARF -- OLD (SIMILAR)  |  FAUX LEATHER JACKET  |  LONG SLEEVE THERMAL  |  DISTRESSED DENIM  |  FRINGE BOOTS  |  BAG

On Saturday evening, I went to see Amy Schumer with my best friend.  We had gotten tickets for her birthday back in August, and the show was set for November, but then was postponed to February.  We met up with some friends for dinner at Moxie's before the show, which was delicious.




The show was hilarious, crude and a great time.  Sarah is a huge fan, and I had actually never seen Amy Schumer's comedy before but it was a great evening.

Afterwards, we went out for a drink, ran into some friends and ended up having several drinks and a great time.



GARAGE BEANIE -- OLD (SIMILAR)  |  DYNAMITE SCARF -- OLD (SIMILAR)  |  FAUX LEATHER JACKET  |  DISTRESSED DENIM  |  BAG

Okay, so don't judge me, but yes, I wore these jeans three days in a row!  They are my comfiest distressed pair and they don't stretch out when you wear them.  I didn't think it was possible for jeans to get better over time, but these ones definitely are and I love wearing them.

Sunday was mostly cleaning the condo, laundry and putting together the Weekend Shopping Deals post.  Marco and I went to pick up my car in the afternoon, so I had to throw something on, and later on we hit the gym before grabbing dinner.



VICTORIA'S SECRET HIGH-NECK TANK -- OLD (SIMILAR)  |  LEGGINGS  |  SNEAKERS (I LOVE THESE!)

And finally, these leggings are so so awesome, and also new.  I have a similar pair (the ones I'm wearing in the pic from Friday night; full outfit post here) that I wear all the time so when I saw these ones were new in, I tried them and fell in love.  I love the laser-cut detail, plus the mesh and the way they crop up at the back.  This was my first time wearing them to workout and they felt so good.


Hope you girls had a great weekend, and/or are continuing to have a great weekend!  See you tomorrow with an outfit post! xo

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig