Friday, January 13, 2017

FRIDAY FINDS



TGIF!  The weekend is upon us and I'm stoked.  I had several things going on this week after work, and just when you think you have some down time, the calendar reminder pops up and there is something to do.  And although the weekend is looking a little full, I'm really looking forward to getting some snowboarding in, heading to Escape Manor and filming some really fun content for you guys.

It's been a while since I've done a Friday Finds post, where I share some fun links from around the web, so I'm bringing that back today to ease into the weekend.

Also, come back tomorrow as I'm sharing a fun little survey to help improve this space so we can all find it more useful and enjoyable.  Have a great one!



The most interesting video about social media today.

LOL.  #truth 

Just snagged these sunnies under $12 for an upcoming tropical vacation.


American Eagle is having a huge sale right now.  Love this perfect cami & this drapey tee.


Watched this documentary on minimalism this week & was a huge eye opener.

Loving these booties (I went down half a size).

What it costs women to be on The Bachelor.




INSTAGRAM  |  YOUTUBE  |  TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK  |  PINTEREST 

SNAPCHAT: ACOEST1984
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig