Friday, January 6, 2017

CASUAL COFFEE SHOP STYLE


O U T F I T  D E T A I L S  :  LONG SLEEVE TOP  |  NECKLACE  |  ZARA DENIM -- SOLD OUT (SIMILAR)  |  GOLDEN GOOSE SNEAKERS (BUDGET FRIENDLY)  |  BAG (BUDGET FRIENDLY)

Happy Friday!  The weekend is finally upon us and I could not be more excited.  What are your plans?  We are heading to Tremblant tonight, a ski village / resort just under two hours away, for the night and hitting the slopes tomorrow.  Then it's back to the city for my girlfriend's birthday dinner, which I'm uber excited for.  Hope you have a great weekend!


SHOP MY STYLE







I talked about these sneakers and purchasing them in my Italy Haul video and now that the snow is here, I am certainly not wearing them outside, sadly!  That said, if you're looking for a pair, they are so comfortable and run true to size (I went with a 10).



Photography by Lisa Provençal.


SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig