Wednesday, December 7, 2016

WHAT TO WEAR TO A CASUAL HOLIDAY PARTY


O U T F I T  D E T A I L S  :  CROCHET OFF SHOULDER TOP  |  ZARA DISTRESSED DENIM -- SOLD OUT (SIMILAR)  |  ASOS FEATHER CLUTCH -- OLD (SIMILAR, SIMILAR)  |  REPORT SIGNATURE HEELS -- OLD (SIMILAR, LOVE THESE)

While I love to get fancy every now and again, casual is more my thing, with some elevated pieces to fancy it up.  This look is something I would wear to a casual holiday party, say at someone's home or even out for festive drinks with the girls.  It's comfortable and chic at the same time.  Pair it with metallic heels and a fancy clutch and you're party ready.

We are hosting our four annual Secret Santa this Friday and I'll be wearing something along these lines--minus the shoes, because I'm not a big shoes-in-the-house kinda girl.  And if this look is a little too casual for your taste, swap in dark denim or some coated burgundy pants and you'll be a little more dressed up.


SHOP MY LOOK







Photography by Lisa Provençal.



And lastly, a special shout out to my love, who is celebrating his birthday today!  Unfortunately, he is away for work, but we will make up for it this weekend.  Happy Birthday Marco, you're the best thing that's happened to me & I'm so happy we found each other.  Looking forward to spending all the birthdays with you! xo





SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig