Monday, November 7, 2016

WEEKEND RECAP: IPHONE SNAPS


FREE PEOPLE SWEATER -- OLD (SIMILAR, SIMILAR, BUDGET FRIENDLY)  |  FAUX LEATHER SKIRT (SIMILAR)  |  OVER THE KNEE BOOTS (ALSO IN GREY)  |  BAG

Happy Monday!  Hope you ladies had a great weekend.  Mine was a mix of productive, busy + lazy; and I'd be lying if I said that one extra hour we got for daylight savings wasn't appreciated!

On Friday night, after a few hours of binge watching The Walking Dead, we did a one hour power clean of the condo.  Marco and I divided up the tasks--I took bathrooms and laundry, and he took kitchen and the living room.  I knew we wouldn't have a ton of time over the weekend to get it all done, so it really worked out well.  Seriously, waking up to a clean house on Saturday morning (after sleeping in) was pure bliss!  #adulting

On Saturday, we went to the Ottawa Wine & Food Show, which is an annual event, people get dressed up, walk around a huge venue and buy tickets to try various wines and food.  This year it was held at a different location and it was a little disappointing, actually.  However, we made the best of it and took part in a cool cheese tasting feature they had which was delicious.


SHOP MY LOOK








Inside The Wine & Food Show.





We came back home and napped for a bit before getting ready to head out to dinner to celebrate our friend's birthday.  We went to The Big Easy, which is a seafood prominent spot in Little Italy.  We had an amazing meal and I had the seared ahi tuna for my main--I dream of this dish!  So.  Good.




On Sunday morning, I made my favourite pancakes, did some laundry and took it easy.  Marco picked me up after his workout (I totally bailed on the gym this weekend) and we went out to visit my parents and nephews.  

Later on, I grabbed some groceries, made dinner and did some work.



RIPPED DENIM -- ALMOST SOLD OUT (SIMILAR)  |  SNEAKERS

Hope you had a great weekend!  

Also, in case you missed it, Nordstrom is having their huuuge fall clearance sale right now so I shared my favourites + a bunch of awesome shopping deals happening around the web right now.

See you tomorrow!


SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig