Friday, November 25, 2016

THE BEST BLACK FRIDAY SALES


OFF SHOULDER TOP  |  NAIL POLISH  |  LIP COLOUR "CRUELLA"


Happy Black Friday--how was your turkey day?  In Canada ours is in October, so the coma has since worn off but I could definitely handle round two in November.  Hope you spent a great evening with family and friends, if possible.

Black Friday is easily one of my favourite shopping days of the year--and everyone else--and like in years past, I've rounded up some of my favourite deals + my picks so you can get your shop on after the jump.  The off shoulder top I'm wearing above is also on sale (and I'm wearing a large for size reference),

TGIF & happy shopping! 


SHOP MY LOOK







BLACK FRIDAY SALES & CODES

* see all my picks below


All Saints  |  30% off everything, use code CYBER.

Alex & Ani  |  20% off + free shipping.  I recently scored this bracelet & have my eye on this one.

ASOS  |  Up to 50% off cold-weather items.

Dolce Vita  |  Up to 60% off & 20% off sale items with code BLACK20.

Dynamite  |  30% off everything.

Express  |  50% off everything.

J. Crew  |  40% off, use code HOLIDAY.

Mackage  |   up to 50% off.

Nastygal  |  30% off all favourite black items.

Nordstrom  |  Extra 20% off select sale items.

Revolve  |  Up to 65% off.  This sweater & this sweater in olive are in my cart.

* Sephora  |  Tons of deals & gift sets starting at $13.

SheIn  |  Up to 85% off + free shipping.  Just scooped up this pretty off the shoulder top & this wrap style top.

Shopbop  |  Up to 25% off.  Huge sale round-up here + my picks.

Steve Madden  |  20% off, use code BLACK.  Buy one, get one 70% off (in stores only).

Victoria's Secret  |  50% off sports bras, leggings & regular bras.  Free shipping over $50 + $20 off $125, use codes SHIP50FREE & TAKE20.



BLACK FRIDAY PIECES I'M LOVING

CLICK ON THE ITEM TO SHOP IT

ALL SAINTS





DYNAMITE





EXPRESS





NORDSTROM





REVOLVE





SEPHORA





SHOPBOP





VICTORIA'S SECRET






A FEW MORE FUN SALES...


LACE UP SWEATER -- 50% OFF (UNDER $20!)
















GIVENCHY ANTIGONA (MEDIUM SIZE)



LARGE DESIGNER BAGS








PROENZA SCHOULER PS11 MINI CLASSIC (IN SORBET)



SMALL DESIGNER HANDBAGS





SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig