Tuesday, November 1, 2016

SHOPBOP SURPRISE SALE | MY PICKS



Shopbop just announced a surprise sale on their site, and I have never seen this happen before!  For three days only, with up to 40% off, I'm adding things to my cart left, right and centre.  It's also a great time to snag a few pieces for someone else.

I'm sharing all my favourite pieces below, including denim I have and love, Free People on sale, and some killer shoes I'm eyeing.  Happy shopping!





SHOP MY PICKS





DESIGNER DENIM




I know I have always said you don't have to spend a ton of money on denim, and I do still believe that, however, since discovering Rag & Bone skinny jeans this past Summer, I'm obsessed.  
They are easily my go-to, and my Citizens of Humanity come in a close second.  They are comfortable, hold their shape (without having to wash after every wear--ahem, travelling in Europe) and such great quality.  I'm kind of eating my words because I have truly found spending a bit more in this area will get your money's worth.



FOR THE SHOE LOVERS




SaveSave
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig