Thursday, November 3, 2016

HOODED ANORAK & CASUAL BOOTIES


O U T F I T  D E T A I L S  :  ANORAK JACKET  |  LONG SLEEVE THERMAL (LARGER SIZES ON SALE HERE)  |  F21 CHOKERS (SIMILAR WHITE & BRAIDED)  |  DISTRESSED DENIM -- UNDER $50  |  SUEDE BOOTIES  |  BAG (BUDGET FRIENDLY)

Happy November--hard to believe it's here!  We had the best weather yesterday, sunny and in the double (Celsius) digits; I could get used to this.  That said, I've been spending a ton of time inside, binge watching The Walking Dead--which is something Marco has been trying to get me to watch for four years, and I finally gave in to and am obsessed.  Every night we have been watching 3+ episodes and I cannot get enough.  I'm not a zombie-show kind of girl, or at least I didn't think I was, but am totally hooked!

Onto the outfit, this is a total easy go-to for the weekends for me.  I am loving basic pieces and slowly starting to invest in more of them because they are what I grab the most.  These Free People long sleeve tops are so good I'm contemplating buying this year's style in the same colour because I love it that much (already have and love it in olive green).  The way they fall, drape and fit is perfect.  Per usual, the brand runs large so I sized down to a small (I'm normally a medium).


SHOP MY LOOK









I wear this bag a ton, but if you're looking for a similar piece that won't break the bank, I'm linking some great, affordable options below.  Personally, I'm loving this one from Zara and think it would be a great dark option for winter as my next cross-body.




Photography by Lisa Provençal.


SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig