Thursday, October 13, 2016

WHITE PANTS FOR FALL


O U T F I T   D E T A I L S  :  SWEATER (ALSO IN CAMEL)  |  H&M CHOKER (SIMILAR)  |  DISTRESSED WHITE SKINNIES (WANT THESE, BUDGET FRIENDLY)  |  NUDE PUMPS (SIMILARLOVE THESE & BUDGET FRIENDLY PATENT)  |  BAG (BUDGET FRIENDLY)

Hello hello!  I’m writing to you from the plane on our way home from Italy.  We had a wonderful trip and I’ll be sharing all of the photos and outfits in the coming week once I get organized.

Today I wanted to share a look I’m loving because anything with white pants is a-ok in my books!  Although this look is soft, it’s cozy at the same time with the sweater, and I love how this looks more dressed up with the nude pumps.  Throw on a tan or grey bootie, add a chunky scarf, and it would be great for a more casual situation.


SHOP MY LOOK






These white skinnies have been in my closet for a couple years (seen here, here, here & here) and I actually cut the hem off and slits in the knees myself when I first got them.  Since they were an inexpensive pair, I wasn't too worries about messing them up, plus, that's half the fun with experimenting.  Every time they are washed, they get a little more frayed, which I love (even better if you can toss them in the dryer).




Photography by Lisa Provençal.

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig