Sunday, October 16, 2016

WEEKEND SHOPPING DEALS



Happy Sunday ladies!  We are finally back for good, after two weeks of living out of a suitcase--with only a brief 36 hours at home last week between Italy and heading to Toronto--it feels good to be home.  I've missed sitting at my computer and connecting with you!  I hope you've had a great weekend, it's been pretty rainy today for us, but that's okay. 

It's been over a month since I've rounded up some weekend deals, so thought today would be a nice way to finish it off.  I'll be back tomorrow with a full recap of the weekend, see you then!







This floral wrap dress is now under $30 and my over the knee boots are on sale now too!  If you're feeling floral dresses, this midi style one is pretty & I love the sheer sleeves on this one.

I also ordered this floral dress while in Italy, for the wedding we went to on the weekend but it sadly still hasn't arrived.  That said, I'm obsessed with the bell sleeves!




I love peep toe booties, mine are from Aldo last year, and I wore them a ton.  There are several on sale right now, these ones are super similar, I love the fringe on these ones & these have a chic western feel.

If you're looking for designer denim, there is tons of price matching going on right now.  I love these hi-rise dark denim skinnies and these distressed ones.





A few of you asked about the lightweight parka I was wearing in Italy, it was actually from our last trip there (all Italy posts here).  It was so cold and miserable (and I had packed for Spring, since it was April), I ended up having to buy this one.

That said, this one is very similar and on sale, I also really like this on sale one, and this one looks a bit heavier so it would be great for winter.





I saw this really similar to mine blush off the shoulder top on sale (so pretty!).  My white trousers in corduroy are also on sale, but still pricey, so these ones are more budget friendly.

Also, the 3/4 sleeve chiffon tunic I have in blush is now on sale here.





I have been living this camo jacket and it's selling out fast (I'm wearing a small, as it runs big).  It also comes in solid green and also burgundy.  If you're looking for a budget friendly option, this one is on sale and similar.





My romper is older and no longer available, but this one is super similar and on sale.


SHOP ALL ITEMS


SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig