Tuesday, October 11, 2016

TIE FRONT BLOUSE & EASY BUSINESS CASUAL STYLE


O U T F I T  D E T A I L S  :  KNOT FRONT SHIRT (SIMILAR, SPLURGE)  |  ALDO CHOKER (SIMILAR)  |  HIGH WAIST BLACK SKINNIES (SIMILAR)  |  PEEP-TOE BLOCK HEELS (SIMILAR)  |  BAG (BUDGET FRIENDLY)

Dressing up for me still usually means pants--unless it's a wedding--because I feel my best and most comfortable in them.  Same goes for business casual dressing because in order to feel confident, I need to feel like myself, and I need to feel comfortable.

I picked up this blouse a couple weeks ago and have already worn it a few times.  I love that it's a boat neck (universally flattering) so it works for the office, but the tie in the front and buttons up the back give it interest to keep it from being a boring white blouse.  I paired it with some black skinnies & fairly conservative heels, but you could dress it up with red strappy heels or down with some black booties for girls night out.


SHOP MY LOOK








Photography by Lisa Provençal.

SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig