Tuesday, October 4, 2016

BELL SLEEVE WRAP DRESS & OVER THE KNEE BOOTS


O U T F I T  D E T A I L S  :  FLORAL DRESS -- 60% OFF! (SIMILAR)  |  ALDO GOLD CHOKER (SIMILAR)  |  OVER THE KNEE BOOTS  |  H&M FRINGE BAG (SIMILAR, BUDGET FRIENDLY)

Hello from Italy!  I was going to wait until tomorrow to post this look but this dress is selling out fast because it's super on sale!  We are having a great time, and are here until next week.  We are visiting a few different places and I've been sharing a ton on Insta--except for the first two days when I was without Internet almost the entire time! #firstworldprobs  I will definitely do a full recap upon return.

Back to the dress, the bell sleeves are super on trend and the wrap style is very flattering.  I sized up to a large to fit in the shoulders better, but the adjustable waist is great so a medium could have worked as well.




SHOP MY LOOK







These over the knee boots are almost sold out in this burgundy colour, so scoop them up if you have your eye on them.  I've already worn mine with distressed denim as seen here & have another date night look coming to the blog soon.  They also come in black and mushroom if the burgundy is too loud for you.



Photography by Lisa Provençal.


SHOP LONG SLEEVE FLORAL DRESSES


SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig