Sunday, September 18, 2016

PEEK LEGGINGS & AN OPEN BACK TOP FOR THE GYM


O U T F I T  D E T A I L S  :  LULULEMON ZEN BENDER TOP (SIMILAR)  |  SPORTS BRA (ALSO HAVE THIS ONE)  |  PEEK LEGGINGS (LOVE THESE TOO, BUDGET-FRIENDLY)  |  STAN SMITH SNEAKERS  |  ALDO SUNGLASSES -- OLD (SIMILAR, SPLURGE)

Happy Sunday girls!  Just wanted to share a little workout wear--or lounging wear, for that matter!  I'm all about the leggings from Lululemon, they are definitely on the pricier side, but the fit is just so kind to everyone's body.  They really do work wonders, are super comfortable and stay put.  I wear mine to workout and around the house.

These leggings are new in, and a feature product so they won't be around forever.  If you're new to Lululemon, there are various fabric types, depending on personal preference and/or activity.  I usually go for the full-on luon (which gives a 'sucked in' feel), but these are the luxtreme fabric and the sensation is 'hugged' and I love it.  They are more slippery than the luon, but have a great compression to them, which is great. 






When I started purchasing Lululemon leggings last November, I was buying a size 8 (I'm normally a 30 in denim) but was finding they were sliding down on the legs during my workout.  The majority of the leggings I own are now a 6, which is a better fit.  They look extremely small when you hold them up, even I thought I'd never fit in them, but they give a lot and hug your lower half perfect.




Photography by Lisa Provençal.


OTHER LEGGINGS I'M LOVING



SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig