Monday, September 5, 2016

LABOUR DAY WEEKEND SHOPPING DEALS



Happy Labour Day!  We have been keeping it pretty low key this weekend, but we did celebrate our anniversary last night, a couple days early, which was wonderful.  

There are tons of sales happening, several ending today, so I wanted to share a few that caught my eye in case you're in the mood to shop.  I'm not ready to hand over the keys to Fall just yet, but do love those cooler temps at night & Fall layers.

Onto the weekend deals....



My fringe boots are super on sale now at a few different places, so linking those in the widget below. These run true to size and are one of the comfiest heeled boots I own.  I know these are going to get a ton of play this Fall.







My bomber above is from Dynamite & they are having 25% off everything today, making this beauty less than $40.  I also have this sweater and love it, and how pretty is this drapey vest?





These hi-rise shorts are now 50% off, only for today.



ASOS is having 15% off everything today, use code LASTHURRAH.  I love this one-piece swimsuit, this tan oversized scarf, this grey oversized scarf & this cool leather mini skirt.


BLANK NYC is having 20% off today, use code BLANK20.  Unfortunately the Morning Suede Moto Jacket isn't on there, but this fabric/leather moto jacket is killer.


Bloomingdales is having up to 60% off as sale items just got marked down by another 20%, use code BIG20.  I'm loving these jeans, this lace-up sweatshirt, and this adorable ruffled romper (that was over $100 and is now under $35!).


Show Me Your Mumu is having up to 40% off.  Love these lace flared pants (also in black), this gorgeous jumpsuit & this everyday cami you will wear all the time.





Shopbop has hundreds of items marked down, including a version of my Rag & Bone skinny jeans above (with ankle zippers #love),  I'm loving these wrap gladiator sandals, and these booties are in my cart.








And finally, Nordstrom is having up to 50% off hundreds of items right now for their Summer Sale, through September 11.  There are several over the knee boots on sale, these back lace-up ones are so similar to mine above (available only in grey, but not on sale), and these are a more casual pair for everyday.


FAVE NORDSTROM SHOE PICKS





SaveSave
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig