Wednesday, September 7, 2016

FALL OUTFIT STYLE + BURGUNDY OVER THE KNEE BOOTS


O U T F I T  D E T A I L S  :  OVERSIZED SCARF -- NOW 25% OFF! |  WHITE SWEATER (LOVE THIS, WANT THIS)  |  HAT FROM ITALY (SIMILAR, LOVE THIS)  |  DISTRESSED DENIM  |  OVER THE KNEE BOOTS  |  FRINGE BAG (SIMILAR, SIMILAR)

Maroon is one of my fave colours for Fall and this year, it's everywhere.  Ultimately this is a pretty easy, go-to look, but the accessories really pull it together.  Start with your basics, I love a cozy sweater like this one, and throw on some denim--these ones are under $45!  

From there, it's all about layering and finding pieces in the same colour family.  An easy way to do this is to start with a multi-coloured scarf and choose your colours from the scarf.  It's a no-fail way to put colours together.  Keep things interesting by mixing textures--suede, fringe, the knit, etc--and you're put together!







Can we just talk about these boots?!  I'm in love!  They come in black and mushroom-grey, but since I already have boots in those colours, I knew I had to have the burgundy ones.  They make such a statement, but have a slightly lower heel (read: easy to walk in for hours), pair easily with a flowy dress or an all black outfit, and make any look pop.  So good for Fall.




Photography by Lisa Provençal.


SHOP THE LOOK






SaveSave
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig